Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The day the earth lost it's strength


It was sunny day, the clouds provided shade from the heat. The breeze kept me calm and I couldn't imagine a better day. Everyone went along with their busy lives as I sat in the shade on my day off. Although surroundings were calm I felt uneasy. Like today was too perfect. I started to feel uneasy and somewhat lighter. I felt empowered at this moment because I could move with ease. Then I heard a faint scream off in the distance. The scream was then fallowed by a roar of voices that echoed in the air. I found myself slowly being lifted off the ground by an unseen force. I watched as my beautiful clouds started to dissappear, as though the deep breath I took blew them away. I saw objects floating in the sky above me. I could make out that they were people floating. I was confused with the current events. Beams of light started to torch the city. The air became harder to breath and I was getting light headed. I started to lose consciousness and as my surroundings dimed away I could still hear the faint screams of others panicking. 

The day was perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment