Investing for your future
If I could invest in one friend to help them succeed in life I would choose my friend Mackenzie Williams. He is currently 17 and has a great knowledge in technical hardware and above average knowledge in technical programming. He is very opinionated, and belittling but I feel these are issues are caused by his social status. He is very clever and becoming when your at his league and play on his team. I feel this is a security issue and it takes conformation for him to understand that you want to be his friend and support him, not depreciate him. I see great potential for him especially when he gets away from the "student' phase of his life where he can choose his friends and life without criticism. I know he may not be very fond of me or even like me but I do see him as a role model and hope to be as smart has he is.
So MiniMac you have my support and I can't wait to see you grow up into a successor Because I want to be just like you.
No comments:
Post a Comment