I would rather be able to fly so I could live on the clouds and watch the world burn below me as humanity destroys themselves with their own stupidity. People may think I'm controversial but I try to think of it as I'm just too honest for insecure minds of today. Just think about our society without your mind hurting. Two people can't walk through the same store without them completely ignoring each other or practically being scared of each other. I don't want to be here and sadly it's not just a town, city, state, or country that I think is falling apart, I believe it's all of humanity. Sadly there's not another planet I could just go to, but the further away the better. The clouds are a pretty place, and should be warm from the sun light. Everyone likes the feeling of having a wall to their back, and if I have the clouds to my back, the world isn't in view.
~Marty
No comments:
Post a Comment