Thursday, March 21, 2013





How is school like a prison you ask me. I can only wonder which ways I should ponder about such a topic.


I guess I could start off with reasonable answers. First off the rights as a student are so different then the rights of a citizen that you have to go to school for a different degree to learn about them. Simple things like; staff can search you without consent, no freedom of speech, and many more that are not floating around in my head at the moment. These don't really affect me - I rarely misbehave - but they sure do affect the student at my school. They quote that school is "gay," and "stupid." 

My school feels like a prison because most of the student around me have had criminal offenses, misdemeanor, and many are on probation. Just that type of people you meet in prison. They are loud, violent, and excessively cuss. I dislike them.

I do not believe school is a prison. Just a facility you stay in for the learning stage of your life. It does not negatively impact your life, only the people do. 

Oh the irony.


Luckily I only have one more year of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment