Friday, March 22, 2013

CRIME FIGHTING!



To fight crime itself is a question. Weather you are a person that would like to watch the world burn or try to lengthen it's inevitable doom. Sense you question pertains to an "if" scenario I will try play the game. If I had to choose three super powers to fight crime with I would have to go with invisibility, the ability to stop time, and the ability to fly. The ability to stop time and invisibility contradict each other but I find use in having both because you can't do everything without motion. The ability to stop time itself would allow you to stop the majority of crime that you know is currently happening, but invisibility allows you to tweek events that you can no long stop. An example would be, the case of a murderer who killed someone when you did not know of it and could not stop it when it happened. You could speed up their death sentence. process. I chose the ability of flight for more of a personal reason, but it would also be useful for fighting crime if you think of it as a use of transportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment