Huffin Magic Dust
If you could snort magic dust that would age you 10 years older, would you?
No I wouldn't, because to the state I would still be considered 17. I would not get any extra privileges that adults get and I would have skipped out on the years of life in which my body is at it's peak performance. After 30 it's all downhill. The only thing that getting older positively effects your life is your knowledge, respect, and privileges. If I magically turned 27 I would not get any of those positive effects that I listed earlier.
Everyone has a different perspective in life. Things you consider wrong or bad may be things I consider right. Your perspectives are going to be different then mine and few we will agree on. Our perspectives of morals, beauty and knowledge will be different. Thus beings a different age means nothing if people already know me as 17. So they will never see me as 27 until I grow to that age over time like everyone else.
I would not want to be magically 10 years older. If I had a choice I would rather be sent back in time then forward. The Future is a mystery, and the past is knowledge. I would rather re-live what I know then be pushed into the unknown.
No comments:
Post a Comment