Thursday, April 25, 2013

Would I rather spend a day at the beach or an amusement park?



For one, a vacation to me is being away from stupidity. People cause stupidity, so I like to avoid people. An amusement park would be the worst place for me. Now that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to be with anyone on the beach, but that I would rather be alone. Lyra and Bon Bon enjoy their day at the beach up there in the picture. Lyra is on the left and thus Bon Bon on the right. If I did spend a day at the beach I would most likely spend the day relaxing in the sun. I would want it to be silent except for the noise of the ocean and wind going through the trees. I would enjoy the day better If I had Fluttershy sitting next to me so we could enjoy the day together. We wouldn't need to talk, just sit together and watch the clouds go by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment