English

Monday, April 15, 2013

Comfort & inSecurity



Now isn't this face reassuring? Fluttershy is the cutest thing I've ever seen, I mean how can you resist a face like that? YOU CAN'T!

SO LOVE HER!

OR ELSE...
Posted by Marty at 8:50 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2013 (32)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ▼  April (16)
      • Waiting for season 4. Anyone who waited for sea...
      • Show Case: CPU: AMD FX8120 8 core 3.1 (OC to 4.0) ...
      • Nvidia's 700 series is coming out in April. Th...
      • Would I rather spend a day at the beach or an amu...
      • If I could be immortal for a day Well I'd go s...
      • Something Authentic: DJ Pon-3 (AKA Vinyl Scr...
      •   Why do we have some animals as pets and othe...
      • Gypsy Bard When you're rife with devasta...
      • 1 Get Out Of Jail Free Card? The Stars will ai...
      • If I lived 2000 years ago... One thing I kno...
      • Comfort & inSecurity Now isn't this face rea...
      • Are you the kind of person you would like to spen...
      • Smart vs Swag Well if I had swag I would hav...
      • YOU SHOULD NEVER HATE ANYONE! I can completely a...
      • If I could be a cyborg,  well if you knew me bet...
      • Bad decisions make good stories. I swear I'm not...
    • ►  March (8)

About Me

Marty
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.