Why do we have some animals as pets and others as food?
The answer lie in our own society. We value beauty. Long ago cats and dogs were considered "better looking" then other animals an thus befriended instead of eaten. We use all animals for work. But to "live or die" for the sake of feeding us is different. The other part of this answer relies on the stupidity of society. The fact that people all like to fallow one another. It's as simple as just one person deciding to have a dog in their house and then others will do the same. The same works for the way kids think "swag" is important and school is "stupid," insinuating that the child that would say this, is not stupid. ~sarcasm
I for one do not value an animal different then the other. I would never behold a "pet" as I believe they are not a wise economical decision in today's economical ethics.
No comments:
Post a Comment