Something I wish I was told as a high schooler
That the integrity of evolution is at a screeching halt. People keep sentimental value above common sense. That religion will still exist and people will not disown the idea if a greater power then man for the sake of their sanity and well being. That society chooses the insecure peacocker over the intellectual being, shows a bad fate for the future of our society. The fact that most highly educated beings choose not to reproduce and the uneducated, insecure, poor trash that roams this earth reproduce enough to create their own community. It's depressing and makes be feel bad to be called a human being as I'll get compared to other human beings. I wish I could just go insane and sit in a cell drugged to conceal my ideas from myself and everyone around me. This world sucks because of other idiots make it harder for the rest of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment