Thursday, May 2, 2013

1 minute rush

If I had one minute to to grab as much as I could at one store, I would choose Micocenter and grab as many  CPUs and GPUs. I would make sure to get a few Geforce Titans and Intel i7 3970k because each could be sold for a $1000. I'd make plenty of money from reselling those key items and have enough to build my dream PC. I would grab everything I would want and sell the rest to buy custom parts that they don't sell. Luckly most Microcenters showcase their GPUs and CPUs right next to each other. The most expensive parts you could get right next to each other for easy access. I could easily grab 10 Titans and 10 3970k. I would keep 4 titans and one of the i7's and sell the rest. I could easily make $15,000. Of course I could go to a jewelry store but they don't showcase much and it would be a lot harder to sell because they're so expensive for one item.

No comments:

Post a Comment